/* */

Saturday, December 24, 2005

2005 Christmas Blog Post

2005 was an eventful year. In January I got my own route, near Highway 55 and County Road 24 in Plymouth, Minnesota, 55447. I have about 50 businesses and 240 residences. I’m in a different office, but I still represent both offices as union steward.

In April, Spencer’s band took first place at the Heritage Music Festival in Chicago. Spencer plays the trombone and is learning German. This year he played lacrosse and soccer and improved his snowboarding and skateboarding skills. This year I saw him grind the deck and land a kick-flip off a nine-inch curb.

In August, Spencer and I toured Iowa and visited my grandmother. I posted a travelogue on this blog. In November, Mamie passed away after falling in January and moving into a nursing home. She was 94. I posted a summary on this blog.

This winter I’ve been taking a break from writing to try to improve my chess game. Hopefully I can make some progress on both fronts in 2006.

I want to wish you a Pagan Christmas and a Rockin’ Kwanzikaa New Year!

2004 Christmas Blog Post

2 Comments:

At Sat Dec 24, 05:59:00 PM CST, Blogger Sheryl said...

Heppy Christmas to you too, Tom!!!

 
At Sat Dec 24, 06:00:00 PM CST, Blogger Sheryl said...

Oops, yet another typo. Eeek! Happy Xmas, that is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home