/* */

Sunday, October 26, 2008

No endorsement from MN IP

No endorsement from Minnesota Independence Party

http://www.startribune.com/politics/33310209.html

In response to the article, here’s what I wrote online in the reader comments:

I’m supporting Cynthia McKinney of the Green Party, and I want to thank the IP for having us yesterday. Since there was no endorsement, I want to encourage IP members to vote for Cynthia November 4. With Dean Barkley at 18%, and Obama leading by 14%, I know you have the votes to help us get our 5%! That would give us ballot access and public subsidies. Sure we would compete with you, but having more voices and choices only helps make the case for Instant Runoff Voting. And we’re allies on many issues. Your presenter listed single payer, nuclear power, and impeachment as differences, and that was all. Will you vote for Cynthia McKinney and Rosa Clemente November 4?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home