/* */

Monday, July 04, 2016

Hillary Scandals Summary

Our claims are different from the Republican claims. The Republicans can't raise the same issues, because they're just as bad as Hillary. The types of issues I've been talking about are the ties to Walmart and Goldman Sachs, the bank bailout, the disastrous trade deals, the coup in Honduras, the murky switch on the bankruptcy bill, the appointment of donor Raj Fernando to the International Security Advisory Board, the secret promotion of fracking in other countries, her crafting of the TPP, her non sequiturs when talking with leaders of BLM, her lies and distortions about the auto bailout, the minimum wage, and DOMA, the dirty campaign tricks with the DNC database, the debate schedule, and the Hillary Victory Fund. And we still don't have answers about all the missing votes in states like Arizona, New York, and California. One Republican claim I'm still concerned about is the private email server. If a law was broken, I expect Hillary to be held to the same standard as anyone else. I am inclined to believe Julian Assange when he says there will be evidence sufficient for an indictment. Guccifer 2.0 has already released a spreadsheet showing that DWS and the DNC are soliciting contributions from both unions and the corporations that oppose them. So I'm sorry, there's just no way I can ever vote for Hillary. But you should be relieved to know that I am not voting for Trump, either. If the Dems follow through with Hillary, I plan to vote for Jill Stein.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home