/* */

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Cynical speculation

The latest poll by Minnesota Public Radio and the St. Paul Pioneer Press shows that Kerry's lead over Bush in Minnesota has slipped from 3 points to 1 point since May.  I sure hope it's not because of Kerry's new commercial on energy independence (which I have to admit is the best of his I've seen, whether or not I believe he'd make good on it).  It may be cynical speculation on my part, but there might be a lot of swing voters who still don't want to part with their SUV's, and aren't looking far enough ahead to see the consequences.  Then again, the results might just be fluctuations within the margin of error.  Nader is holding steady at 2% in MN. 
 
http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/news/9186487.htm?1c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home