/* */

Sunday, February 22, 2004

Nader is running!

There you have it: Nader is running. He may be running as an independent to appeal to disillusioned Republicans, or as insurance in case Greens back down or can't get on the ballots.

Nader had some great points today on Meet the Press, but I still might vote Green, to continue building our party. I like David Cobb, and Kent Mesplay is also good.

Democrats may have one last chance to improve their chances for beating Bush in November: If by some chance Dennis Kucinich is nominated, I can guarantee you that I will vote Democratic. Nader likes Kucinich, and Cobb told me he would not run against Kucinich or even Al Sharpton. Otherwise, Democrats will have to find a way to win without us. Kucinich put it nicely, "Your candidate may win, but you will still lose!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home